<E36> Susp. Q for E36 325is owners with Bilstein and H&R or Eibachs

Every since I upgraded the suspension on my '93 325is (Eibach ProKit
springs-Bilstein sport shox-M3 upper bearings-Xbrace-Racing Dynamics
strut
tower brace-M3 offset control arm bushings-M chassis reinforcement
plates
yadda yadda yadda) I've noticed it bottom-out more often. Well DUH you
might
say..you take an inch out of the ride height, of course you lose travel,

even
with stiffer springs...
Well this weekend I was replacing the brake pads (again), and I noticed
that
inside each of the strut towers, there was a section of the underseal
peeling
back. On closer inspection it seems that the spring perch on the
Bilstein
struct is making contact with the strut tower at, or near, full
deflection.
So MAYBE it wan't bottoming out !
So my question is:...Is this something that has been seen before ? Is it

that
I have too much caster (because of the M3 top plates and offset
bushings)?. Is
there something else really screwy with my setup or alignment (1.5 deg
neg
camber on front, 1.8 neg on rear, I can't remeber the toe sats of hand -

What
ever Duane Collie's hot setup advice said)?

This situation doesn't look like I want to ignore it. Continual abuse
could
cause the shock to fail.
Help !?
Please reply to my email, and I'll post back any useful findings.
Thanx.