Re: Spiritual Digest Experience? Bubba Membership <wob>

I harken back to old Grocho and his infamous comment,(I'll paraphrase)
"I wouldn't wanna be a member of a club who would have me as a member"

It seems to be a rare breed to be a Bubba, I'll just hang on the sidelines and enjoy!
Or atleast till PF III?

Take Care,
Russ