Which oil for transmission

Hi,

I want to change the manual transmission fluid in
my car and the manual calls for "non-hypoid GL 4 80w"

After touring all the autoparts places within 15 miles, all
I see is the "hypiod" type, and it seems that there are
GL 3, GL 4, and GL 5 ratings.

Does anyone know if the GL ratings are cumulative (does GL 5
meet GL-3 and GL--4 specs?

Can anyone recommend a good source of non-hypoid oil for
this purpose?    I've got a few quarts of Mobil 1 synthetic
75w-90 synthetic in the garage but it's hypoid and specifies
GL-5.

Many thanks in advance.
Thomas