O ring in head gasket.

Well I blew my head gasket and my Mech says that it would be a good idea to
have brass O rings cut into the head so that the Turbo does not blow the
head gasket again. Apparently all porche's have this type of O ring cut at
the factory.  Any Comments?

Oh the car is a 320is Callaway.  I blew the gasket when I replaced old turbo
hosing with newer  stuff.   Any comments are welcome.

Randy Little                       Represented by:
R.S.Little Studio                Jim Zaccaro & Assoc.
Photography & Digital Imaging    http://home.earthlink.net/~jimzacc
http://www.rslittle.com