Wide Aperture Suction Torque Expander Or Forced Turbulence Intake Manifold Enhancer.

This is the best compliment yet!!
Im flattered , and Laughing my __ss off!!

First, how much time did you spend doing the web page, cutting plywood,
;and rigging up a BMW e30 to use a leave blower  for a force air ram
system.     The concept is could ,but I believe you are using a Shop VAC
1.5 hp vacuum motor.  this is not too efficient as most AC motors are not=
,
plus it is a squirrel cage vacuum that will not produce the air flow (
150cfm ) even thought the pressure is a stout, 3PSI.   With the axial flo=
fan, there is no restriction when off, and when on will produce the250 to=

300 cfm at a slight pressure  to increase HP.   With the Leafblower, you
have now aerodnamic drag that may require the 5 or 10 hp it can produce t=
o =

get through the are when driving at 60 mph.

 So, in looking at your pictures , Ive notice that you still have a stock=

air box, out of which is a 3"diameter inlet that is perfect for the ERAM =

which also has a 3" exhaust , but the whole unit is only 4 " long.   Wire=
right up to your batter 2 feet away, with an accelerator pedal switch,
would be Ideal for a 4% HP gain.

I hope you then can patch those hood holes with bondo, and repaint.

Funny stuff

Mark kibort
ERAM