RE: Unbeatable BMW Book <ALL>

i also placed an order with amazon.com back on october 15th.  i have not
heard anything yet but i am going to look into it today.  i assume that even
though the price is advertised at a much higher price than when the order
was placed that we are still entitled to the lower price.  is this correct?
better be.

regards,

jack money (Lear Corp. doesn't know my first name)
'89 iX
motor city chapter

email replies:

jack.money@domain.elided (home)
jack.money@domain.elided (work)

	<<I placed my order on 10-14-98.  I have yet to receive my copy.  I
sent an
> e-mail on Friday inquiring about the current status.  No word so far.  Any
> other digesters in the same boat?

	b.