Interior color change...

To anyone who is interested in changing the color of all or part of
their car's interior...mostly pertaining to older models that have the
classy vinyl accents and panels:  a product called Nu-Life Color Spray
can do the job very easily.  It comes in lots of colors, it dries
quickly, and holds very well and also remains flexible.  I got it at a
shoe store for $5 per bottle and I did two door panels with each
bottle.  I wanted the panels to match the rest of the black interior of
the dash, console and pillars vs. the grey that they were.  I was told
to check out a auto paint store and they said something like $60 for the
prep, vinyl dye, and the finish coat, I said no and checked out the shoe
store and it paid off.

Just thought I'd share...

Dan
325i w/ spiced-up interior