<Misc>B&B/Super Sprint...M3 in 325?

Yeah, I'm bottom feeding for a used B&B or Super Sprint exhaust, and I
wanted to be POSITIVE that the M3 models are going to be fit OK in my 1993
E36 325i before I send my check to someone for an unseens pipe.  I'm pretty
sure that I've heard people mentioning they've put M exhausts in standard
E36s with no ill effects...Any downside I need to worry about?

Of course, if you have a B&B (straight) or a Super Sprint (DTM) pipe that
you find annoying, please get in touch with me, and we can talk transfer
pricing.

Thanks,

Marc Plante
E36 325i, 111k (too quiet)