A LITTLE TEST

 JUST A LITTLE TEST TO SEE HOW SMART EVERYONE THINKS THEY ARE .
Just post back to me, i will not post your answers ,  Im just curious of
everyones expertise in the area of airflow.

Let me ask a general physics related question for all to read and respond=

to.

WHY ARE NACA DUCTS SHAPED THE WAY THEY ARE????   what does a brake duct
scoop do,  when attached to a 3 foot long snaking tube.    what does a ho=
od
scoop do on a  N/A funnycar.    IN talking about RAM, answer these
questions to test your .  "air " IQ.

Do they :

speed the air up??
slow the air down?
keep theair the same speed?
do nothing?
do something that only a fortune teller can say?
increase the pressure but reduce the flow
decrease the pressure but increase the flow
increase the pressure and increase the flow
all of the above?
part of the above??

hint:    IF I GET A REAL BIG FUNNEL AND POINT IT OUT THE WINDOW AT 100 MP=
WHAT HAPPENS?
1.   does the air speed up out the exit,
2    what happens to the mass flow?

What is a Venturi.???
1.  does it speed the air up?
2. does it slow the air down?
3.    does it speed the air up and slow the air down on the other side =

(down stream)?
4 . is it the concept used in RAM air
5.  is the concept used in making a vacuum and drawing on it to drive
vacuum powered devices?
6.   is the concept used in generating pressure for driving pressure driv=
en
devices.?

EVERYONE THAT HAS COMMENTED ON MY ERAM SHOULD BE CONFORTABLE IN ANSWERING=

THESE QUESTIONS

COM'MON ,IT WILL BE FUN.    TEST YOUR AIR FLOW       IQ !!!!!!!!!!!!

If you understand these basic air flow concepts, you get the relatively
simple concept of RAM air and the purpose of the ERAM

Mark KIbort
send to me personally , at mkibort@domain.elided