Racing or Rally?

>Im just me, having fun with the cars!!!!!!!!  going racing at Sears Point=
>
>this weekend to rally with the M3s an pumped up Vw rabbits.
>(dont laugh, at 2000 lbs, and 140 hp, they do ok against most out there)
>mark kibort

Lessee...would that be a REAL wheel-to-wheel race, a ralleye or a simple
driver's school?  These things are kinda different, ya know?  Personally,
I'd give ANYTHING to be there and see the show...too bad I'm on the East
Coast.....<fade out to this weekend at Sears Point>......whilest pesky
stripped rabbits are handily dealt with, the bullseye is the red "X"
secretly placed on the ERAM car.....what's a little paint swapping amonst
friends and felloe Digesters?

Nawwwww..just kidding...I wouldn't really do
it.....honest......really......what? You think I
would??......nawwwwwww......but I do have an extra Avis Blue left front
fender in the garage....maybe just a little bitty love-tap from a
Shark-powered car.....

Duane Collie
ERAM eater.