Re: Blue Halogens

> I took a look at the Phillips website and the lights definitely look nice.
>Have you seen them lit up in person and do you know if they look similar or
>possibly identical to Xenon lights when lit up? Any info will be appreciated,
>thanks.

Tommy -

I have not seen them in person.  They are, however, supposed to be pretty
close to Xenon.

I have tried with much effort to find a dealer via the web or other that
could give me some info.

The best I got was this guy a Voss Lighting, a large distributor, to tell me
that they aren't shipping until late November or early December.

When I get info on them and availability/pricing, I post.

Thanks/Jonathan