james , and thats all from ERAM

james,
good post.

I have said all I need.  but everyone please do the test.  what I am doin=
is not that hard to understand once you remember the math and science fro=
only high school.

So, that being all said.   I will entertain any and all questions in a
mature manner if you want to discuss off line.
a couple of people have agreed to do what I have done already.   But ,
thats ok,  the BMW e30 up to the 3 liter Ms can benefit.

calm down, relax, laugh more , and most of all , enjoy the cars , they ar=
great and I love them too.

mark kibort
ERAM =

Video on the track CDs   (3 hours worth, with music, and loud headers wit=
race exhaust , spins and crashes)

mkibort@domain.elided

innoventions.org   ( by next weekend)