Re: Black front BMW strip for an E36

Rob wrote:
Does anyone know if the black bmw strip that's on the front bumper of
the M3's will fit a 95 325i? I want to take off the black license plate
strip and put on the one that has the BMW letters on it. Someone told me
that it might not fit so I'm curious if anyone has done this to their
car. If it does fit I will buy one of anyone who wants to get rid of
one. TIA!!
Manuel Paredes1995
325I

Dear Rob,
They will not fit. Go look at the bumpers carefully. The ///M3 bumper
has a cure contour bumper rail compare to the regular E-36 which has a
straight flat bumper rail.

Kin Fong
97///M3