Re: Black front BMW strip for an E36

<<<Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 18:27:10 PST
From: "Manuel Paredes" ddrk1@domain.elided <mailto:ddrk1@domain.elided>
Subject: Black front BMW strip for an E36
Hello all,
Does anyone know if the black bmw strip that's on the front bumper of the
M3's will fit a 95 325i? I want to take off the black license plate strip
and put on the one that has the BMW letters on it. Someone told me that it
might not fit so I'm curious if anyone has done this to their car. If it
does fit I will buy one of anyone who wants to get rid of one. TIA!!
Manuel Paredes1995
325I
L.A. BMWCCA>>>

It will not fit.  You need to get one for the 318/323/325/328 bumper.   Too
bad you didn't post last week.  I gave mine away for free this past weekend.

Rob Mudry
'96 328is

BMW CCA #135536