ERAM is gone, execpt for questions and one last comment , JIM read

I have tons of video of 2002  racers in the PCB  NASA that arent going ve=
ry
fast.  what  have you done to it.  suspen. , engine work, etc.?
great little cars,  and great classics to see on the track all dialed in.=

Maybe you could use a 10 hp kick,   I dont know, is it your put- put car,=

or do you get it on the track occasionally?

I think the forum is for Ideas relating to performance issues and that wa=
what I was intending to do.   Unfortunately, you have a bunch of know it
alls that argue til death that the world is flat.      I only said i had =
way to make 4% dynoed HP and that was all.
Then the attacks came.   So what If I dont sell anything to the folks at
this list .   the purpose was to get resistance,and answer with facts.   =

So , in my mind it was very successfull, and a lot of laughs.

These were some of the objections and topics of arguments of why the ERAM=

would not work.: (Jim and other seemingly smart guys, with very poor peop=
le
skills)

1    you can get 2 psi from natural ram air
1a.   ram air happens at speed of only 30 mph.
2.     .5 psi in the air box wont buy you anything after relieving .5 psi=

vacuum.
2a    measuring vacuum in the air box doesnt mean anything, measure it in=

the manifold.
3 .  I would rather suggest the Turbozet for 30% HP that only draws  50
watts of electrical energy =

         (12v x 4 amps, like an interior light). =

3a.  turbo zet has been tested to improve 1/4 mile drags by 2 SECONDS and=

0-60 by 1 second. =

4.    your tests are bogus, dynos dont count
5.   your email doent have spell checker and your language is incorrect, =
so
you are a moron
6.   your email leaves little >>>>> and =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D signs , so we can=
t read what
you are saying
7.   you will  draw too much power from the alternator and cancel the
benefits
8.    you will burn up your alternator
8a.  400 watts of electrical power for the fan, takes 2 -5 hp from the
engine to drive the alternator.
9.      it will hurt power when it is not in use
10.   you will suck pieces of it into your engine if anything falls off o=
it
11.  air filters give 10 hp
12.  chips give 30 hp
13.  AFM only measures volume and MAF messures mass , thats the differenc=
e,
and wont detect a change in density.
14.  its a perpetual motion device because one hp  draw produces 4- 9 Hp =
of
rear wheel HP
15.  the fan will blow the afm flapper valve open and  upset fuel air
mixture.
16. 299  bucks for 4-9 hp is not a good deal.

All of the above were just some of the hundreds of objections of the
Electric Ram Air.
I responded with clear , easy to understand answers , backed up with
EMPIRICAL testing and  theory.
It works , and I will continue testing cars with this device on the dyno,=

and when it doesnt do what  i say it can,
Ill toss it in the trash.   In fact, all one of you know- it- alls had to=

do , was meet me at the dyno, and I would pay for a free dyno run, if one=

of the runs was with the fan.
    =

My  assessment of the list is that , you guys are a bunch of talkers.  (b=
definition)  You are more concerned with your images than your cars.  you=

are willing to bash and mock what you dont fully understand. (and this go=
es
to Jim, who I know now, is a brilliant eng. for someone, lets just hope h=
doesnt carry his people skills home to his wife, for  her sake.)

Now some kind words.   As you go through life, make friends, be happy , a=
sk
questions,  help your neighbor,  say nice things,laugh, enjoy it, because=

in the end we are all worm food  .       I have met a lot of people in my=

sports and work endevours while traveling around the world,  and the one
thing that crosses the cultural , spirit , and languge barriers, is
kindness.    =

    Be kind to everyone, or you will burn for it.

When a guy cuts you off on the freeway and brakes early onto the off ramp=
,
and then doent drive the "line" .   Enjoy the fact that your bMw can out
brake and handle the event, take pride in your car, and then teach him a
lesson by drafting on him for a couple of miles.  (just kidding)

Mark  KIbort

End of bmw-digest V9 #497