Bogus call to the store clerk at FREY racing *** ERAM

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>pts@domain.elided
Subject: MARK: I CALLED FREY RACING!!!

Mark,

I took the liberty of contacting Frey Racing. I spoke with three differen=
individuals there. The first two had never heard of you. The last guy
remembered your name when you paid the $75 to Dyno there. He said that he=

will
only support the gains on the actual Dyno charts. He said that Frey Racin=
does not support the ERAM system and does not know if those gains are
actual
gains or simply short term gains as a result of draining the battery. He
also
said that he is willing to tell anybody else who calls the exact same
thing. I
do not speak for Frey Racing, I am just repeating what he told me... if
anyone
has any questions or comments contact them directly at:

1911 Plymouth Street
Mountain View, CA 94043
Phone: (650) 988-9580
Fax: (650) 960-1954

I just thought the digest deserved some honesty. Hope this helps anyone w=
ho
isurious.

David Koretz<

 Mark says<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 I TOLD YOU TO TALK TO TERRY, HE RUNS THE DYNO , NOT THE SHOP STORE MANAG=
ER
THAT RUNG ME UP
Whats your problem , Event the guy you spoke to said " he will support  t=
he
gains on the actual dyno charts"   Well , wake up,
He has the dyno charts  ,, tell him to look them up, or talk to someone
other thanthe store clerk.  That really is a low blow.
I am an honest indivual ,and dont need my name smeared because you cant
find the facts. =

MY advice is to talk to the owner who did the first dyno run on the V8 at=
 9
HP gain
and Terry, who runs the dyno and tested the 4 hp gain on the honda.  BOTH=

WERE 3-4 %   GET IT, NOW DO SOMEHOMEWORK
Then you also said , that the gains could be due to draining the battery,=

??????what is this nonsence, I ran it stock, ran it with the fan, ran it
stock and ran with the fan again.    You tell me , where the battery gets=

drained.  The battery doesnt get drained unless the current runs over the=

capacity.    ITS ONLY 30 amps!!!!!!!!!!  What is your problem????.
Your honesty is not welcomed as it is tainted!!!!!