RE: Thermo's third law

Nope, I think you both have it wrong. The closest thing we got to a
perpetual motion machine is Kliborti's posts. I keep waitin' for the
good 'ol 3rd law to kick in, and reduce the posts on friction of his
keyboard alone. But I think that the impetus from JimC and the
collective Bubba's keep kicking the flywheel over. At least he procured
a spell checker, now all=

he nee=
ds
is to ge=
t rid of t=
he damn =
= signs.

See how irritating it is Mark? Try ANY other send settings to see the
effect.

Clark