Cover for space under OBC...

O.k., this one is for all of you e30 M3 guys and possibly others...
I have been wanting to make some kind of cover to fit over the opening
under the OBC in my '95 318i to cover the concealed display module and
remote audio controls of my V1.  I was looking through a brochure of mine
that covers the e30 M3, e28 M5, and M6 this morning and I saw what I have
been looking for.  The M3 had such a cover in front of the shifter.  Is
it an ashtray?  Anyway, I would greatly appreciate it if one of you guys
could measure the length and width of the door/cover.  If you can email
me back with the dimensions I would be very grateful.

Take care,
Matthew
BMWCCA

P.S.  cookies@domain.elided, thanks for the suggestion regarding the headliner.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]