MARK: I CALLED FREY RACING!!!

Mark,

I took the liberty of contacting Frey Racing. I spoke with three different
individuals there. The first two had never heard of you. The last guy
remembered your name when you paid the $75 to Dyno there. He said that he will
only support the gains on the actual Dyno charts. He said that Frey Racing
does not support the ERAM system and does not know if those gains are actual
gains or simply short term gains as a result of draining the battery. He also
said that he is willing to tell anybody else who calls the exact same thing. I
do not speak for Frey Racing, I am just repeating what he told me... if anyone
has any questions or comments contact them directly at:

1911 Plymouth Street
Mountain View, CA 94043
Phone: (650) 988-9580
Fax: (650) 960-1954

I just thought the digest deserved some honesty. Hope this helps anyone who is
curious.

David Koretz
'93 325i sharked with JC and VERY happy that way