How did he find us?

Mark wrote <<<<<<Dont be so hard on yourself, some of your responses
have been right up
their with the MR2 guys. >>>>>>

sorry all, it appears that mr. Kibort followed me from the mr2 list.
not sure how, I thought he was spamming every car list.  guess I just
live under a bad moon.  Let's just say he was less kindly received on
the list of the rising sun.  you guys are real sports.

mark, try the sportbike lists, those guys will buy anything that might
give them 3rd gear wheelies.  Especially if it resembles carbon fiber.
Better yet, come up with a fix for the fuel lean that comes when you
whack open the throttle on a cabureted bike (a real pain coming out of a
corner or dragging a 911 turbo).  Your fan may actually be a good fix
there.

Bimmers are revered on the premise that they are thoughtfully engineered
head-to-toe, through evolutionary and often incremental development.
That's why I paid as much for a 240hp //mrds as I would have for a 345hp
vette.  The idea that one could add a simple fan to the intake for less
than the cost of my heated seats, and that such an improvement was
overlooked in deustchland, is difficult to believe.

so, will I see any BUBBA\\ badges, t-shirts, oil filters, adult toys for
sale at //M day?  I'll need a good souvenir.

David D. Beatty