Re: 95% of the digest members worship the Bubba Clan

Could you share with group how you calculate 95% of the list as being
Bubba worshippers?

While I greatly respect many of the members of the Bubba list, I have
posted before how nauseating posts like yours are in terms of feeding
this misplaced enthusiasm for Bubba 'dom.

There are a few on the Bubba list that deserve a place in the BMW hall of
fame.
There are a few that as we speak are doing things to a BMW that would blow
away
even a 996.
There are many more that should spend a bit more time in the minor leagues.

With all that said, people have a right to do as they please, call
themselves whatever,
and generally play the fool.  I enjoy their banter just as much as the tech
stuff.

I believe the 95% is more likely less than 50%, seeing how half the list
members
are lurkers, and many more seem to like to play with electric motors and
their tally wackers
(reference from "Porkys", thats got to be a Bubba list movie).

Grant
gwells@domain.elided
'87 E30....