Philips BlueVision Halogen Headlights - Availability?

All-

Has anyone seen the Philip's BlueVision halogens available anywhere yet?  I
called Team Marketing in Chicago and a rep there told me they have indeed
hit the US distribution channel...  I can't find a Philips automotive
lighting dealer who has any order info on them at all.  I know Navra markets
a similar product in Germany under a different name, but I don't want to
mess with that.

Anyone have part number/pricing/vendor contact on these?  They look even
better than the traditional Blue Ions.

Check out:  http://www.lighting.philips.com/nam/press/1998/110398a.shtml

Thanks in advance...

Jonathan Lukens