Re: Urethane tranny mounts

Please note that while I second the applause on the effort, the fact is
that most race teams use the factory mounts.  I asked Turner, Korman, BMP,
others about this when I was looking to "beef" up my tranny mounts.

I haven't heard from your emails that your developing this just for the
track
so a word of caution should be raised about potentially transmitting too
much stress to the
driveline components for a street car.

Good luck, but if no race teams have felt the need to do this, its got to
be a waste of time for
a street car.  If you mean this to go on a race car, then maybe Turner or
Korman might
be interested in what you develop.

Grant
gwells@domain.elided
'87 E30 ....(standard mounts and 240lbs of torque)