Reading 101 or Making up

At 11:11 PM 11/11/98 -0500, mark kibort wrote:

>I have relieved .5 psi in the air box?

 For the love of christ.. will you learn to write.. and speak..

 Look at what you wrote above...

 It's basically illegible.. it takes a darned NSA Crypto clerk to
 translate it to plaintext english..

 You achieved 0.02 bar.. period.. stop with the games already
 you're not fooling anyone.. and that's assuming that you even
 achieved that level of "boost".

> That is a difference of almost  .1 bar    (.5 psi neg  and  .35 psi
>positive.)   so , for your below calculation, and heat is not  really part
>of the calculation because it is so small  of a factor.  So , by your own
>calculation, It would be more than 4X of the below  increases.
>THANKS FOR THE  VALIDATION.!!!!!

 WHOA..

 #1) Heat IS a factor.. ANY time you compress air you create it..

     MAN.. you never really DID take a Thermo class did you..

 #2) doubling boost does NOT double the power output..

     Pick up a book on turbocharging.. PLEASE..

 And allowing for even a doubling.. 4%.. you'd lose 2 to the alt.
 and the other 2 would be invisible on the dyno..

 The term is STATISTICALLY insignficant..

 Of course..  I don't believe your seeing anything at all..
 Like I said in the original.. GIVING YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT
 (for example) which I don't..

 I think it's all B.S... and I'm not the only one.. so if you're
 such the innovator, take out a patent!

 Lastly.. don't put words in my mouth.. you'll meet people with
 names like Dan and Craig.. with the initials J.D. and Esq. after
 their names.. nice guys really, until you piss them off..

 Mark.. Just give it a rest.. if you want to talk about this baloney
 then talk to it in a forum where there ARE no engineers and lots
 of dumb consumers.. you'll be rich soon..

 Most BMW owners, at least the ones on the net, are far too
 technically SAVVY to listen to this twisted line of reasoning.

 Jim