Who's a Bubba again?

Rob Mudry asserts (when flaming Markie-Mark Jr):

>Oh no, here we go again.  You really are a newbie.  You've just officially
>insulted the #1 Bubba (the official  #000002 BMW CCA member), and about 95%
>of the digest members who worship the Bubba Clan.

This is a record.  I believe no one, NO ONE has ever personally insulted
Bubba Jim and Bubba Michel BOTH, at once.

We've seen Seth Wieser wars, H*tt R*dd pressure-cast wars (still waitin'
for those pressure cast pie plates), AE sports drivel, the Racing
Dynamics Electrodyne rusty springs American Cancer Society donation
challenge (I've yet to see the check made out to the ACS),
Markie #1 with, uh, oops, those cars my father's cars blasphemy,
etc etc etc...

Crimony, to unleash the fury of both Michel and Jim at once is
asking for a death sentence, by quartering.  Amen.  May heaven
have mercy on his poor soul.

>Nice going dude.  Good
>luck in trying to buy some Milos Klacko CF trim.  He's a Bubba too you know!

He is?  Not to my knowledge.

Bubba Jason
92 332i