re: L6 worth???

Tomorrow I am going to get my new Hakka's for winter travel, but
interestingly enough, the mechanic I go to has an L6 for sale. It is black
with white leather interior, supposedly without rust, and it has 130k on
it. He is asking between $6k and $6.5k, I believe. Is this a good price????

I have an 89 325is, with 89k miles, and Alpina wheels/suspension, as well
as a Alpine stereo system. Does anyone here think it would be worth while
to consider a trade and cash for my car for the L6??????  Just curious, and
looking for a 6 series.

Darren B.