Another english teacher ? Well , now I have spell check

Mark
ERAMessage text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>Oh, and a question for Dr. Kibortian:  Does minus 1 pressure equal =

     1"hg of vacuum (vaccume for you if you can't follow my spelling)?  O=
r =

     is this "suto" negative pressure?
     =

     Bobby Crumpley
     BMWCCA
     '87 325iS BL/SSed
     '31 Ford Deluxe Tudor with bad ass 19" wheels
     <

Bobby, were you beaten as a child, why so bitter.  I haven't seen any of
your type since the guy on the team that quit  just because he could'nt =

start.    Or didnt want to go to the track because his car might get
wrecked.    Your type is on every street corner.  a would have, could hav=
, if only,  I was cheated,     type of guy.   You are a  legend in your o=
wn
bmw 325is     don't forget the    "s"

So, back to business.   It works , so how do you explain it.   1 "of HG =

does not equal  1 psi.    1 " HG is   1/29.92x 14.7 or .5 psi   ok tough
guy??
14.7 psi =3D 29.92in/hg   or for you oldies or turbo guys  , 1 bar.    =

(pressure or  vacuum, is that better?)    =

What is your point, do you not believe there is .5 to 1 psi (neg, vacuum
and my spelling is correct now ) in your congested air box.    Better thi=
nk
again.  test it,  see what you get.  or maybe you cant because the red li=
ne
on that 325is is only 4000 rpm or is it a short stroker?   either way, it=

will suck and be a slight vacuum, and you cant do anything about it unles=
you put on a hood scoop that clears the boundary layer, or put on one of =
my
fans.    If you want to improve your performance,  try it.  Ill even pay
for the dyno run.

Mark
ERAM