ZF torker

Hi all,
Well its come that time to get out that little Tork  T-10 socket and change
the trans filter and fluid again.I thought I might go with the synthetic
auto fluid.Was looking for some input concerning pros and
cons.88/535is--auto ZF.-4sp.I know these trans let loose in about a 100K or
so.Mine is in that category.So far very smooth,no problems.The fluid has
always been changed according to the records.I thought I might extend the
life a few more miles with the synthetic.
As always,
Gene-bmwcca154120