Re: i luv u guys!!

<<Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 21:11:30 EST
From: TommyPhd@domain.elided <mailto:TommyPhd@domain.elided>
Subject: i luv u guys!!
I'd just like to say that I have realized everyone in here is actually
pretty cool. At least I finally got some answers, sorry I had to get them
this way guys. And yes, like somebody mentioned to me, it's the mailing list
that sucks, not "you guys." Open apology to everyone EXCEPT BUBBA (because
he is corny and thinks he's funny or something). Thanks guys for your help
and hopefully we can start on better terms next time.
Tommy Koch
'99 528I>>>

Oh no, here we go again.  You really are a newbie.  You've just officially
insulted the #1 Bubba (the official  #000002 BMW CCA member), and about 95%
of the digest members who worship the Bubba Clan.   Nice going dude.  Good
luck in trying to buy some Milos Klacko CF trim.  He's a Bubba too you know!

Rob Mudry
'96 328is
BMW CCA #135536