E30 '84 318i various things

brakes, suspension.

Been trying to figure out a couple of things here.

1)  Suspension seems to have loosened up considerably, and i don't like it.
 if i'm driving straight down a street, and i wiggle the steeing wheel back
and forth maybe 3 inches, the car tends to dive on either the left front,
or right front (and yes there is pressure in the tires, 32-35 depending on
my attitue that week).  It's really annoying, and i can't take the 5-605
interchange at 80 anymore, it just dives, and i feel the back starting to
let go.  I had gotten the brakes done a while back and the guy said my ball
joints were loose, but the car felt perfectly fine then.  Any ideas?

2)  Those lovely front disk brakes.  Seems every 5k miles they have to be
cleaned, and every 10k miles they have to be replaced.  And the noise it
makes, isn't the high pitched "replace me squeal" but a lower pitch.
Fortunatly for me the car came with a lifetime warranty from midas for the
brakes, so i'm not going broke over it, but the guys at midas are getting
tired of seeing me so often.

Now being teenager, i do tend to drive the car occasionally hard, but not
that hard.  I will do 60-0 in the shortest distance possible (u know
showing off in front of the school).  Never had locked it up, but i take it
to the point right before that.  I only do that 2 maybe 3 times a week.
Also, the only place i could think where i do the most work to the front
suspension is the entrance to that same parking lot....hard right, 15
degree drop, 30 degree rise and then a speedbump, but never more than 20.
Oh and another thing about the front brakes, lots of brake dust, always.

Please reply to BMW@domain.elided

thanks