RE: <E30> gas & normal shocks

Standard disclaimer stuff.  I wouldn't wanna push the car hard, but you
won't wreck on the way to the grocery store.  Imagine a shock failing
on the car.  Does it make the car undrivable immediately?  (At LeMans,
perhaps.)  Okay, I'll answer it for those of you who've never had to
wait months to afford a repair part.  It does not.  It's not safe,
like driving seatbelt-less is not safe, but you won't find out where
until you depart from standard driving.

 - Thi V.