Milled Urethane transmission monts

I am ordering milled Urethane transmission mounts.  I have several people from
another list lined up for them.  If you've written me, I have your names.  These
will be drilled to the corrct size and come with the hardware.  They will sell
in the roughly $25 per pair range.  If you want a set let me know so I can
modify the order accordingly.

Urethane will not flex so if you live in an area with massive potholes etc. buy
at your own risk.  The stock rubber mounts are hour glass shaped and I presume
flex to either protect the transmission from harsh jolts and/or dampen
vibration.

Delivery will be in 2 approximately 2 weeks.  If you write me saying you want
them I will be ordering them and will have to pay for them out of my own pocket.
 Consider this a committment.  I will.

Jim Powell