Milled Urethane transmission monts

I am ordering milled Urethane transmission mounts.  I have several people from
another list lined up for them.  If you've written me, I have your names.
These
will be drilled to the corrct size and come with the hardware.  They will sell
in the roughly $25 per pair range.  If you want a set let me know so I can
modify the order accordingly.
			Jim...this is a good price but I personally am leary of using trans
mounts with cars that have aluminum carriers.  I'd rather replace a mount
every few years than have to replace a $60+ carrier.  Perhaps you can have
your shop (the one that makes your oil sender adapters) make up some
reinforced trans carriers out of 7000 series aluminum for select models to
enhance your trans mount package.  SD
Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com