Speedometer Cable

Hello all,

I could go through a long analysis of why I need my speedometer to aid me in
rocketing through my favorite turns at 65mph (the turns are posted 20mph -
probably the projected speed the average car can safely make the turn) but I
won't waste the space.

Instead, I'd like to ask for your technical advice on how to fix the
speedometer.  Whenever I hit a bump, the speedometer quits working.  So, I
have to hit another bump to get it working again.  My suspension is getting
beat up by all these bumps!  To make matters worse, it seems to require a
larger bump each time to get the speedometer working again.

I think one of my teeth has rattled loose!  Can anybody tell me where the
connections to the speedometer cable are, before I have to invest in false
teeth?  I have an 87 325iC.

Thanks in advance (TIA)

Michael Mynatt
1987 325iC with a loose wire...