E36 jacking points

Hey guys,

Just a quick question...what are the recommended jacking points on an E36's
chassis? The jack in question is a largish Sears Craftsman floor jack. I
have two sets of wheels and prefer to do my own maintenance, so I'll
probably be putting the car up in the air quite often. Can the car be
jacked from the lower control arms? This has worked well for me in the past
on other cars. I'd prefer not to mess up the fairly thin looking front
subframes, and I don't think I see anything really useful in the rear of
the car.

Any help or advice is appreciated,

Tom