was(This list is fine) now JC Bitch session

Well being a total list member for 2 years with a 6 month
break I have received and provided Much needed information
but It seems that Jim C Has been soooooo Busy
bitching and complaining about someone else's Idea
(hint..... if it doesn't work he will find out when no one buys them and he
loses money)
As for Jim,,,, I have viewed you as the authority on BMW DME software (no
pun intended)
but It seems that when I need help or a question I get blown off and I
guess I'll just buy the software
from someone else.... and I wanted the cool Shark logo thingy (looks good
next to the rolling rock logo)
oh well I guess I'll have to find someone  who is willing to help me out
and
solve these issues at hand.... once again thanks for your info in the past
jim
you are a welth of knoledge but I needed help and The shark fell through
I'm going somwhere else

Jeff Lloyd,,, BIT   Bubba In Training (ridding the world of the green
bottle'd amber liquid)

96 Z3 (wanted to be sharked but it got harpooned)

???now where is the number for that electric ram air guy

"Ted Arneson" <teda@domain.elided> on 11/11/98 10:06:23 AM