Fikse wheels: More fitment hints

I received the following from Carlos Lopez, who has some
first hand experience with the 8.5" and the 8" Fikses.  Thought
I had better pass it along, as it seems that I may have led you a bit
astray on the rear fitment.  I KNOW that 9" fits on a modified car, but
*assumed* (bad word) that a 8.5" would fit better on a stock car with
much less modification.  Apparently this is not always true.

I would also like to hear from Duane Collie, whom I know to be running
8.5", 37.5mm offset Fikse's all around, with 245 SO2's.