Mark just won't quit.

Mark Kibort wrote:
<<
And Markie Kibort wrote and wrote and wrote and writes.
<<
<<
<<
This, BS now has given us a new term--A Kibortion. OK, we've been inundated
with theories about his perpetual motion machine, theories about gearing and
spelling. He's convinced us he is clueless, and, as we know, clueless is as
clueless does, no?

I echo the sentiments of those who wish he would get a full time job and leave
the Digest alone. Watch your back, Markie, there are those out here with light
sabers, and they will get your air powered, ill geared Kibortion off the road.
This can really happen. It is odd that you share the same first name as the
last great BS artist on the Digest, the Pizza King. Maybe you can get into a
joint venture with MJN, he has several cars just sitting. Install one of them
on one of his cars and we'll wait for his reports in between Formula I
instructing.  In the meantime, get the hell off the Digest and leave it alone.
And, a word of advice, don't screw with the Landshark. His farts know more
about cars than you ever will.

Bubba Michel Potheau BMWCCA#0000002
Kibortions? We don't need no stinkin Kibortions!,

Retroactive abortions, an idea whose time has come.