Re: Blizzaks, 4 or 2? - NEVER BA

>Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 16:52:13 EST
>From: JBHashem@domain.elided
>Subject: Blizzaks, 4 or 2?
>
>Hi everyone,
>
>Just a quick question before I get some Blizzaks.  I assume I should get 4
>since I have Traction Control (95 525i), or do some of you find 2 on the rear
>to be sufficient?...John

NEVER put two Blizzaks on a car. The car will swim all over the road.
I did it once, before a 4 hour trip to Vermont.  The drive was a disaster, car was all over the road, especially on turns, because
of the immense difference between compounds of Blizzaks and regular tyres.

Brett Anderson
BMW and ASE master technician
http://frontpage.bestweb.net/~bretta

Please include all correspondence when replying
to avoid confusion - Thank you