Bits of Wisdom from Markie K.

Markus K. sez to Jim C, aka the LANDSHARK, in part:

>What school do you go to?!? or did?!?
>Man, more insults, get a life.
>Take an interest, have some creativity, use your imagination.
>Most all significant inventions  had people like you dogging them.
>It alows you to learn new concepts easier as you go thru life.
>think out of the box once in awhile.
>question mainstream, dont be a product of the media.
>Send your kids to Yale and make more snobs!
>
>Mark kibort    (are you rob's brother or something??)

Whoooooo-Hooooooo!! I'm spewing beer and Doritos all over my monitor!!!
This is PRICELESS!!  A Digest Classic not seen since the days of AE SPORTS
TUNING. This one's gotta be a keeper.

Kinda like the kid who just got through Basic Science 101 in his Freshman
year who is busy lecturing about physics to the old man coming down the
hall with the fuzzy white hair whose last name just happens to be Einstein.

Mark, though you won't of course do it 'cause your ego won't let ya - it's
time to cut your losses and eat a little humble pie. You've taken on the
BIGGEST BADDEST DAWG (Shark?) on the Digest and just did the cyber
equivialent of bringing a knife to a gunfight...or committing digest
suicide. Pick your metaphor.

However, you can keep on defending your indefensible positions.....it's
great sport and I'll try not to burst out laughing too much in the office.
But then again, I'm rather easily entertained.

Duane Collie
SVR / UUC / Bubba
"Newbie Digesters are SO much fun"  - words to live by.