Re: Dyno down the road... RESPONCE

mark kibort wrote:

> Most all significant inventions  had people like you dogging them.   even
> the wright brothers !!!!

  No.. more like the perpetual motion machine boys.. are you SURE you're not
  related to Barry Burr.. the whole "consipracy against us free thinkers"
  mentality is showing thru!

> My deal is not such a big one, just looking a common problem in a new way.
> get over it , calculus was my best class at Cal Poly.    Im interested in
> math, and dont remeber most of it , and Im sure nor do you .

  Actually.. since I use both Integral and Differential Calculus on a daily
  basis.. I sort of HAVE to remember it...

> I have found a way to approx increases in HP
> without a dyno and better than human error of people trying to do 0 to 60
> runs.

 No you havent.. you've found a way to show increases in "Average Torque"
 which are NOT indicative of HP at ALL..

 You've found a way to see the AREA under the Torque/RPM curve.. all the Trq
 could be added in the lower end of the range.. there could be a GREAT
 increase in "performance" by your numbers but ZERO actual increase in peak HP!

> what is your deal, did you get lousy SAT scores

  Lesse.. wanna compare?!?

  780 Math, 760 English

  Acheivements.. 780 in AP Calc test.. and an 800 in Chemistry

  (Yeah, 800.. a perfect score.. there were THREE of us in the U.S. in 1981!!)

  You're not stating anything new.. people have been doing that exact thing
  for YEARS.. but your misleading them in that it does NOT measure HP at all!

> On the whole electrical supercharger thing.. GIVE IT UP..

  No, it doesn't work.. these things have been DISPROVEN so many times
  by the SCIENTISTS of the world.. and the Gov't .. the FTC/etc
  that it's hilarious..

  Jim