Re: Blizzaks, 4 or 2?

- ---JBHashem@domain.elided wrote:
> Just a quick question before I get some Blizzaks.  I assume I should
> get 4  since I have Traction Control (95 525i), or do some of you
find > 2 on the rear to be sufficient?...John

Get equal tractioned tires on all four corners of your car.

If they are only on the front, you will have extreme oversteer
conditions if you ever get going.

If you have them only on the rear, you will be able to accelerate
faster, but will have limited directional control and won't be able to
stop as well.

No manufacturer of tires or car will recommend only fitting snow tires
on one axel.

Andy Peavy
91 535i - w/ studded Winterfires
email: apeavy@domain.elided