<E39 M5> Websites Updated at BMW AG ---better brush up on your German

Hey digesters!

<If this ends up being a double-post... REALLY SORRY... my mail client is
acting up again...>

This may or may not be old news (if it is.. sorry again, I'm still a week
behind on my digest reading) but I noticed BMW's worldwide corporate site
has a nifty little 'teaser' section on the E39 ///M5.

The URL: http://www.bmw.com/bmwe/products/automobiles/m5/index.shtml

I'm pretty sure you need a ver 4.x browser to view.  It's slow, but worth
every byte.

..also..

The BMW Germany site has even more on the E39 M5.  They've got this very
cool Flash 3.0 section with some very nice footage...(it's in German)

http://www.bmw.de/auto/indexm5.htm

Anyway... I was suddenly overwhelmed with intense envy/desire/inability to
keep from drooling all over my keyboard when I saw the 'glamour shots' of
the new M5.  Enjoy.

Mike Chiang
'95 ///M3 <--now has real power envy