LTW oil pan group purchase

Please repost once you negotiate the price down to
less than $100 installed. This is my lifetime
estimate of how much I will spend on extra quarts
of Mobil 1 and a plastic funnel to rectify the oil
starvation problem.

For the cost of that baffled oil pan you'd think
someone on the digest would be able to retrofit a
911 dry-sump system onto an M3. (Please don't
email me discussing the (in)feasibility of this; I
don't care).

What the hell is that thing made of, platinum? Has
a single person on the digest had any oil
starvation problems with an extra quart of oil on
board? (Rolling the car doesn't count).

Andy '95 M3