RE:WHAT HAS THIS GROUP TURNED INTO? (READ)**

     <Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 11:18:31 -0500
     <From: Michael Tarver <tarvma02@domain.elided>
     <Subject: WHAT HAS THIS GROUP TURNED INTO? (READ)**
     <
     <This my friends, is why it truly sickens me to see this Digest
     <turning into an immature verbal boxing match and discussion group for
     <rodent-powered turbochargers.  MY GOD, move ON!!! please!!
     <                                                   Mike Tarver
     <                                                   BMW 1996 ///M3 EVO
     <                                                   BMW 1995 325IS.
     <

     Well, this needed to be said.  I think that's it is so silly to be
     talking about hamster driven superchargers for M3's.

     Hell, we all know they got plenty of power...  what we need to figure
     out is a way to turn the hamster wheel on its side, mount it low, and
     use it as a GYRO!  Imagine the improved speeds through the turns...  A
     hamster wheel would probably be too small though.  I'm thinking about
     a bigger wheel, driven by a POSSUM!  Yeah, that's right.  A possum.
     But don't think for a minute that those newly purchased hamsters and
     hamster wheels will be of no use.  Use one behind each wheel to drive
     a brake rotor cooling fan.  Combine these two innovations (patent
     pending) with the hamstercharger and it's time to go kick a little
     McLaren F-1 ass!  Now if I only knew where to get some PRESSURE
     CAST!!!!!!!! wheels for my car to complete the package...

     Bobby Crumpley
     BMWCCA
     '87 325is
     '31 Ford Deluxe Tudor (just updated to cast iron brake drums. Really.)