WHAT HAS THIS GROUP TURNED INTO? (READ)**

    Hello Everyone.
    I am truly weary of hearing about the hamster-powered, electric,
turbine engined, duck-taped super-chargers.  I personally, along with
probably half of this digest do NOT give a damn.  Likewise, the
riduculous nature of Rob and Mark's childish comments is completely
pathetic in light of the situation.  What we're wasting our energy about
adds NOTHING to the knowledge or enlightenment about our cars.
Likewise, although BMWs are fun to drive and give pleasure to us to work
on, they are still friggin cars.  Human relationships and interactions
(like this digest) are for more important than the actual subject
content we're talking about.  Many of you guys have become my friends
along with providing me with a vast expanse of knowledge about my cars
that would have otherwise been MUCH more difficult to obtain.  This my
friends, is why it truly sickens me to see this Digest turning into an
immature verbal boxing match and discussion group for rodent-powered
turbochargers.  MY GOD, move ON!!! please!!  If someone has a problem
personally with someone then e-mail them personally.  If someone has an
issue with the group as a whole, then send it to the digest.  The only
justifiable reason for the later is if it has something related to BMW
automobiles that might possibly enlighten us as a group.
                                                    Mike Tarver
                                                    BMW 1996 ///M3 EVO
                                                    BMW 1995 325IS.