RE: electric supercharger response ** Rob

 Rob says:
> And if I were ever to consider one, I'd consider the unit from
> Turbo-Zet, http://www.turbo-zet.com/ ... these people back up their
> claims
> with dyno graphs and explanations that are free from nonsense.
> =

> - Rob Levinson
> <
How does 50 watts of electrical energy do anything.   a small muffin fan
inline with an intake.  with a big bypass
over the fan in the inlet duct.     =

On top of that , it is speed controlled for different vaccum settings.  =

Now this could improve gas mileage but as far as performance when the 50
cfm fan is in line with a 300 cfm flow of air going to the engine,  pleas=
help me understand how this could do anything.

 I really would want to know.  And, if it does do anything at all, then W=
OW
,think what 400 watts of  power could do the power's life blood   called =
 =

So, why would you think it works?   Im curious.    I bet you think the
tornado air  swirler is a good concept too.  ("little tornados that run
thru your intake system and get into your engine faster")      If they
work, then all the power to them.   It only validates my concepts.

Mark