RE: electric supercharger response ** Rob

Message text written by Mike Kibort
>>     I'm not saying yours doesn't work.
> =

>     What I object to is the complete load of nonsense and
> misinformation
> that Mark cannot explain properly nor apparently comprehend... and I'd
> never
> trust a person who is an "expert" in automotive electrics who cannot
> spell
> "alternator" correctly.
> =

>     And if I were ever to consider one, I'd consider the unit from
> Turbo-Zet, http://www.turbo-zet.com/ ... these people back up their
> claims
> with dyno graphs and explanations that are free from nonsense.
> =

> - Rob Levinson
> <

What is automobile  electrics?????  never claimed to be an expert at
anything. Im just a "system intergrator"
all of the components work and do a specific , known function.  I do
however know enough about aerodynamics and automobile =

theory to have made the comments I have.  Sure, I wasnt an english major,=

that is what my secretary did.   (when I had one) but make no mistake, I
have done the research and have controlled my experiments.    The test
results speak for themselves.
The fan works and it has been proven by a leading race authority in my ar=
ea
FREY racing.  He sat there as we ran my car stock,
then, without changing anything , turned the fans on.   fans on, fans off=
=2E =

 That was the test, for 2 cars.      =

What is your problem??
It is you that might try to understand more completely flow dynamics. You=

say "I am well aware of flow theory " but consistanty say things like a =

1.  AFM doent measure or read  air mass flow    (it does, although not
called such)
2.  2 psi is nothing and  will only overcome the resistance of the intake=

tubes  (.5 or less does this by tested measurments.)
3.  your tests are bogus   (they were witnessed by someone you would
recommend , so call him if you want)
4.  air filters give you 10 hp
5 .  your alternator draws 5 hp to produce 1hp of electrical energy that
produces no gain.      ( Ive done the tests and the gains are 9 hp and 4 =
hp
for  240 hp and 88 hp car .  alternators draw , under full load, 90 amps =
at
13 volts.  thats about 2 hp, and the fan only draws a half hp, so how is
that 5 hp or 2 hp or even 1 hp)

Mike is right, give me a break, send me specific questions regarding the
product or theories used in developing this product.
But , Please, stop and think about what you are saying.  I can tell you a=
re
an intuitive, smart guy, but if you think about everyone of your question=
that you have asked me( and its taken HOURS to answer  all of them) you
will see that all of what I have said is well thoughout, and sometimes
misspelled.

Mark
Electric  ram air   =