<WOB>Bimstein the Bimmer turns 100,000

Hey everybody,

Reached a milestone on the way home from work, my car turned 100,000 miles
today.  Sitting in the driveway, the odometer now reads 100,001.

I've managed to put 50,000 miles on this car in the 2 1/2 years I've owned
it, and I've never thoroughly enjoyed a car to the extent I have this one.

I could think of no finer way to honor this occasion than to sign up for the
Winterfest Driver's School at Sebring on January 16-17, 1999!

Here's to the next 100,000!

Frank Massaro
BMW CCA Tarheel/ NCC
'92 325is <---birthday car!
'83 533i   <---265K
ISOP/PF2

        ***Support Kathy Lyle for BMW CCA Treasurer***
The only candidate that can drive as fast as she counts money!