Re: Bad M20 Aluminum Oil Pans

On Mon, 9 Nov 1998, Steve D'Gerolamo wrote:

> Beware some aftermarket aluminum oil pans for the M20 (3/5 series) cars
> that are so paper thin, you can see light in spots THROUGH the aluminum.  I

now how do we know that they didn't use transparent aluminum?  (other
than the leaking, I mean)

- --
  John Bolhuis  | Since announcing concubine auditions in April,
 bolhuijo       | I have received not a single reply. Foolish females!
  @domain.elided | Do you not realize that I am one of the richest and